Architectural metalwork can enhance old (including listed) and new buildings. AccentHansen designs and fabricates high-quality architectural metalwork for functional and decorative purposes.
Examples include shopfronts, low-rise façades, windows, entrances, canopies and cladding. We work in a variety of metals including stainless steel, brass, bronze and copper,
and can offer additional toning where required.
AccenHansen's team has been at the forefront of architectural metalwork for over five decades and has established a reputation second to none. Over the years, the team's work has
included the functional, inspirational, dramatic and breath-taking for some of the worlds' leading brands.
Our design team will advise and work closely with you to develop a design that meets aesthetics as well as any technical specifications.
We have developed a hybrid design and supply capability, coupled with an experienced and dedicated manufacturing facility that produces unique, high-end pieces of metalwork and more
complex assemblies. A series of trusted supply partners provide products and services to complement our internal capacity and capability.
• Entrances, Doors & Access: the entry will often create an expectation for customers and visitors.
• Exterior Cladding: metal cladding to match the exterior of building to windows and doors.
• Internal Cladding: metal cladding used inside the building to match the interior decor.
• Canopies: as well as being functional, a canopy can be a feature that enhances a building.
• Column Claddings: improve structural columns with metal cladding.
• Bespoke Features: unique, one-off metalwork components to complement a colour scheme and other metalwork.